Thanks for downloading MakeMyKB, a free web-hosting knowledgebase pack for companies using WiseCP.
Tested up to: **WiseCP version#** - Please ensure you have taken backups of your data.
Please ensure your WiseCP database does NOT include the following tables before installation.
Once confirming and removing those tables follow these steps:
1. Access phpMyAdmin and navigate to the Import tab.
2. Upload the support_kb_articles.sql file and import.
3. Upload the support_kb_categories.sql file and import.
4. Upload the support_kb_article_categories.sql file and import.
5. Upload the support_kb_article_contents.sql file and import.
6. Exit phpMyAdmin and navigate to the Blesta directory in your hosting's file manager.
7. Upload an extract the kb-images folder to your root Blesta directory.
If all has gone smoothly, your Blesta installation will now contain the completed MakeMyKB articles.